The Condor was born in 2019 as the first post-petroleum running shoe. Designed to be highly versatile, the Condor 2 is the go-to shoe for long runs, easy runs, and recovery sessions.
- Upper in Alveomesh: 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Heel support insert made out of Pebax RNew: 100% ricinus oil
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew: 100% ricinus oil
- Lining Tech: 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Insole: 51% sugar cane – 21% recycled plastic bottles.
- Midsole: 51% sugar cane – 5% banana oil
- L-Foam cushioned technology: 30% natural latex from Brazil – 70% synthetic latex
- Outsole: 30% Amazonian rubber – 31% rice waste – 39% synthetic rubber
- Made ethically in Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza
- Sizing: these run small, we recommend sizing up if you wear a half size
- Women’s sizes here