The Condor was born in 2019 as Veja’s post-petroleum running shoe. Designed to be highly versatile, the Condor 2 is the go-to shoe for long runs, easy runs, and recovery sessions.
- Upper in Alveomesh: 100% recycled polyester
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Logo V and heel support insert made of Pebax® Rnew®: 62% ricinus oil
- Insole: 75% bio-based and recycled (52% sugar cane – 23% recycled polyester)
- Midsole: 60% sugar cane
- Outsole: 61% bio-based (30% Amazonian rubber – 31% rice waste)
- Cushion latex in L-Foam: 30% natural latex from Brazil
- Lining in Tech: 100% recycled polyester
- Laces: 100% recycled polyester
- Backloop and cords: 100% recycled polyester
true to size, if you wear a half size we recommend sizing up
- Manufactured ethically in Brazil